harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] [pack200] Using BCEL for Pack200
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:25:45 GMT
Yes - BCEL is already in the classlib build, my question was really about
how to get the individual pack200 module to find it when I'm just working on
that module on its own (in Eclipse if that's relevant).  I tried adding
org.apache.bcel to the list of imported packages in MANIFEST.MF but I think
I also need to get another plug-in to export it.  Is that right?

--
Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.