harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general][M3] release notes
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 09:18:28 GMT
Yes - I wasn't thinking that we would publish the whole list, I was just
wondering if it was possible to do that kind of query in JIRA, and if so, if
we could include a link to JIRA from the release notes that does the query
for you.  Does that make sense?  So you click on the link and you get a JIRA
search page up with the list of all the bugs fixed in M3. I know you can do
it in Bugzilla but it may not be possible in JIRA (I couldn't find out how
this morning).

Otherwise (or additionally) I do think including a short list of the most
important ones as you suggested would be a good idea.

Thanks,

Sian