harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [site] idea algorithm page
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 08:45:35 GMT
Hi Nadya,

I think it would make sense to move this page as you said and then have a
link from the Class Library page (maybe under a new subheading?). However I
noticed Mark's commit message said something needing this page to point
users to when they see IDEA exceptions, so an FAQ entry about the kind of
exception they might see could also be helpful?

Sian

--
Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.