harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] M3 - code frozen
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:35:20 GMT
The pack200 tests are passing reliably on my machine, and I have just run
them on DRLVM as well as the IBM VME to make sure.  However I know the
recent changes that went in caused test failures the first time for
Tim because of some signature changes, and needed a 'clean' before the build
before they would pass.  Could this be the case with the snapshot, or was it
definitely a clean build?

Thanks,

Sian

--