harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [pack200] Merge code back into archive?
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 08:25:17 GMT
I don't really have a preference either way on this, but it seems to make
sense to keep it as its own module for now while it's being developed, and
then review the decision at a later date.  I wouldn't want to move it all
into archive, only to discover that we need to move it back again.  I agree
with Pascal that there are other scenarios where people may want to use it
on its own, as well as just the 1.4 VM scenario.

Thanks,

Sian

--
Unless stated otherwise above: