harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Harmony java.util.jar support for pack-200?
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:39:43 GMT
Page created at http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Pack200.  Alex - please feel
free to correct me if any of that is wrong, or expand on the list if I've
missed anything.

I am currently looking at parsing some very simple class files as Alex
recommended in a previous thread, which has thrown up some problems in the
constant pool band parser and some of the encoding support that I am trying
to fix.

I would suggest that a good place for someone new to get started, after
reading the spec and getting some basic knowledge of the existing code,
would be to write some new tests, e.g. some more tests for the encoding
support.

Thanks,

Sian

--