harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Yuri Dolgov" <dolgov.g.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][blog]Collective Harmony blog
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 04:36:30 GMT
Hi,

I've made a first post in the blog [1]. The post is dedicated to Harmony
scalability analysis (in particular: overhead on thread switching and
synchronization
for workloads with different contention level). Please feel free to comment.

BTW Does anybody have good topics for discussion in blog?

[1] http://apache-harmony.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Yuri