harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Yuri Dolgov" <dolgov.g.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][blog]Collective Harmony blog
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 07:58:33 GMT
Hi Dan,

There is a difference actually. As for me mail list is manly for working
problems discussions,
of course we could publish here some our findings or thoughts, but for most
external people
reading the whole mail list to find some not just working material is too
difficult, so it doesn't
worth to subscribe on the mail list. I hope that in blog we will publish
different kind of materials,
so more guys would be interested in reading it.

Thanks,
Yuri