harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] M3 - code frozen
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:53:10 GMT
Guys,

Probably I'd articulate it more clearly :), but there is an issue
HARMONY-4844 "[build] Wrong hythr.lib copied to federated build" which
affects drlvm-tests run on snapshots. You might noticed strange number
of drlvm tests for Windows builds due to this. Not a big deal per se,
but it seems we already target new milestone candidate and it would be
better to apply this fix too to get correct results for next snapshot.
--
Alexey