harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject [site] no link to integrity testing status
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 05:13:45 GMT
Recently I tried to find any links to harmonytest.org on Apache
Harmony site and failed. As it appears, we did not document our
integrity testing resources.
Possibly, this is one of reasons why regression alerts are missed by
us fellow committers too often?
Well, the harmonytest.org looks dead now - no data uploads since end
of July, after we switched mainstream CC infrastructure to BTI.
The good news is that up-to-date Code Integrity status is now
available (in more convenient form) at [1]. And I suggest this time we
place this link to the site.
At first glance, it fits to main page just well, and may be mention it
at "Getting Started For Contributors" ? Any other ideas?
If we had "Getting started for committers", it would be the best fit :)

[1] http://people.apache.org/~varlax/harmony-integrity/