harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject [tools] Custom runtime builder
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 09:53:37 GMT
Guys,

we are positioning modularity as one of the key benefits for Harmony.
And it is definitely one of the key benefits.

But there is no simple way for Harmony users to define the list of
needed classes, jars and native libraries for their applications.

So I suggest to create a tool which will create Harmony package with
the classes and native libraries used by concrete application or work
flow. First of all this application should collect data from one or
multiple application runs and then create a Harmony bundle without
unneeded classes and native code.

Thoughts? Volunteers to help? :)

SY, Alexey