harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rui Hu" <roberthu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build test] Integrate Emma into BTI 2.0 to get code coverage report
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 07:00:23 GMT
Thanks Sean, for your great idea.

Code coverage is very useful and helpful for our project, especially JCK is
not available now. We can see the latest report[1] to check the result. For
some modules, there's really some space to improve.

But there's also a challenge about emma on Harmony, which recorded in
harmony wiki[2] by me. The wiki page[2] also records my current solution and
details of it. Hope we can improve it together.

[1]:http://people.apache.org/~tellison/emma/
[2]:http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/coverageEMMA

--
Robert Hu