harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavlenko, Andrey A" <andrey.a.pavle...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general][M3] release candidate status
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 13:44:26 GMT
A few comments concerning Functional Test Suite.
Actually I've found 4 regressions:

HARMONY-4866 - fixed by Mikhail
Fursov<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=mfursov>
.
HARMONY-4874 - fixed by Mikhail
Fursov<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=mfursov>
.
HARMONY-4857 - Alexey
Varlamov<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=varlax>is
working on this issue
HARMONY-4861 - I've just filed a fix. Could someone commit it please?