harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavlenko, Andrey A" <andrey.a.pavle...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] M3 - code frozen
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:10:23 GMT
Here is my evaluation of the func test suite failures.

> functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.api.java.awt.FontMetrics
        Invalid test. HARMONY-4859

functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.api.java.beans.introspector.surveymethods.property
HARMONY-4861. Not a regression, it was failing in M2 too.
> functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.api.java.io.BufferedOutputStream
        Invalid test. HARMONY-4864
> functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.api.java.io.DataOutputStream
            Invalid test. HARMONY-4864
> functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.api.java.net.Socket
    Looks like invalid test. Failed in M2, also fails on RI.
> functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.api.java.nio.channels.fileChannel
        Looks like invalid test. Failed in M2, also fails on RI.

functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.api.java.nio.F_MappedByteBufferTest_01
    Looks like invalid test. Failed in M2, also fails on RI.
> functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.jit.HLO.hvn.Volatile1
        Intermittent. I'm not able to reproduce the failure
> functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.jit.HLO.lazyexc.IO2
    Intermittent. I'm not able to reproduce the failure
> functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.reg.jit.btest5153
    Regression! HARMONY-4866
> functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.reg.vm.btest6572
    I'm not sure if it's a regression or incorrect test, however I've filed
an issue - HARMONY-4867

So, we have 1 regression - HARMONY-4866 and 1 possible regression -
HARMONY-4867, but I'm not sure about this issue.

On 9/27/07, Pavlenko, Andrey A <andrey.a.pavlenko@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I've investigated the errors of the func tests. Please see my comments
> below.
>

> functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.api.java.security.F_KeyFactoryTest_01
>     HARMONY-4857
> > functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.api.javax.swing.AbstractButton
          Intermittent. Always passes in a single mode.