harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavlenko, Andrey A" <andrey.a.pavle...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] M3 - code frozen
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 05:52:05 GMT
I've investigated the errors of the func tests. Please see my comments
below.

functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.api.java.security.F_KeyFactoryTest_01
    HARMONY-4857
> functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.api.javax.swing.AbstractButton
                Intermittent. Always passes in a single mode.

The following tests fail because they are too heavy and sometimes they are
not finishing in 300 sec (default timeout). For example, some tests perform
several millions of iterations... I'm not sure if it's required to do so
many iterations, but if it's so the timeout should be increased. Also these
tests pass if I decrease concurrency to 2. By default the tests are running
in 4 threads.
> functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.api.java.io.DataInputStream
    Timeout
> functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.jit.HLO.abcd.Test1
            Timeout
> functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.jit.HLO.lazyexc.ExcObjectUse2
Timeout
> functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.jit.HLO.peel.ExceptionLoop
    Timeout
> functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.jit.HLO.peel.LoopVar2
       Timeout
> functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.jit.HLO.peel.TryCatch4
          Timeout
> functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.reg.vm.btest1355
              Timeout
> functional.org.apache.harmony.test.func.jit.HLO.uce.unreachathrow
    Timeout. Too many iterations - 20000000. the test pass in ~45s if I
decrease the number of iterations to 500000

So, it looks like there is 1 regression - HARMONY-4857.