harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadya Morozova" <nad.moroz...@googlemail.com>
Subject [general][M3] release notes
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:45:11 GMT
Hi all,
as we're nearing the closure time for M3 snapshot, I thought it would be
great if we started writing Release Notes for them. We managed to do that
for our previous milestone M2 [1], but failed to do it on time to ship with
the bundle. Let's do better this time. For convenience, I've created a Wiki
page [2] to gather all things that are unlikely to be fixed before M3 or are
otherwise notable and should be in the Release Notes.

I hope this way works for you. You're welcome to enter whatever notes you
have, and I will assembly them into an HTML page and into site-specific XML
in time for the final snapshot. Surely, an engineering review and sign-off
from committers would be necessary before packaging the final version.

Thank you.

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/documentation/milestones/m2-relnotes.html
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Milestone_M3_known_issues

--