harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadya Morozova" <nad.moroz...@googlemail.com>
Subject [site] idea algorithm page
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 07:56:27 GMT
Hi,

I just noticed a new page appear on the website about the IDEA algorithm
[1].
Do you think it makes sense to move the page from site/documentation to
subcomponents/classlib/ or otherwise classify this info? I'm a bit out of
context on the page, but my suggestion would be to keep the root and
documentation/ folders as clean as possible and place info on specific bits
to other parts of the website. What do you think?

Which is the best place for the IDEA page? Where on the sitemap should I
place it? Do you think we need to add more context to the current content of
the page?

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/documentation/idea_algorithm.html

--
Cheers,