harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadya Morozova" <nad.moroz...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [website] Google analytics
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 07:21:57 GMT
Hi,
i'm back and willing to help here, if i can get this right :)

from what i see, all we need is automatically add the following after the
footer of every page:

 <!-- Google analytics tracker code -->
            <script
                src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js"
                type="text/javascript" />
            <script type="text/javascript">
              _uacct = "UA-1973333-3";
              urchinTracker();
            </script>

i can do that: patch site.vsl file in xdocs/stylesheets, rebuild all pages
and commit.
please tell me if i'm missing anything.

Cheers, Nadya

--