harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject [general] EIOffice on Harmony
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 08:36:03 GMT
Hi, community,

I am very glad to let you know that,  the CTO of Evermore Software,
Ben, told me that they are trying to run their flagship software
product EIOffice on top of Harmony. They probably will publish a test
version of EIOffice bundled with Harmony soon.

For those who didn't know, EIOffice
(http://www.evermoresw.com/weben/index.jsp) is an office suite with
document, spreadsheet, and presentation processing functionalities,
integrated in one application, and written in pure Java. It's probably
the largest desktop Java application in the world. :) And it would be
a serious torture to Harmony classlib swing/awt implementation. Let's
wait and see!

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--