harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Qiu" <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build test] Integrate Emma into BTI 2.0 to get code coverage report
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 01:55:26 GMT
Or we can add a new adapor for the emma task, called "emma" as a example.
The benifit is we needn't modify the main script.

1. emma/parameter.xml
    make it depends "classlib" and "drlvm", get the latest built jre for
instrument.
    tell the instrumented jre location as a shared parameter
2. emma/adaptor.xml
    instrument the jre
3. setup wanted test to get coverage report.
    set wanted test suites' depends parameter to "emma", and take the
instrumented jre as the test jre.
4. run the test to get coverage report

But i think there is a little violation against the bti adaptor's
abstraction, so i prefer the previous one.

Any suggestion or commets?