harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] M3 - code frozen
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:21:55 GMT
On 9/25/07, Eugene Ostrovsky wrote:
> > Ops, I missed TPTP tests - 1 failure on Linux. Please pick up.
>
> TPTP Linux x86 - 1 test failed:
> org.eclipse.tptp.ac.testautomation.junits.AggStandaloneProfiling.agg_threadPowerWorkload_1_F
> We've seen this test failed before. It is a known intermittent failure
> due to TPTP bug.

Yes, looks like intermittent failure - the test passed on two previous
snapshots (r577501 and r576550). I'm OK with excluding it if there are
no objections.

I assume there should be corresponding JIRA filled if the TPTP bug is know.
Please update the JIRA with the patch that excludes the test.

Thanks,
Stepan.