harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] M3 - code frozen
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 05:57:54 GMT
On 9/22/07, Stepan Mishura wrote:
> Hi,
>
> According to the plan - Sept. 22 is code freeze date for M3 so let's
> follow policy:
> "no more commits please without agreement from two committers on the dev list."
>
> Let's do more testing and analyze if there any critical/blocker issues
> for consideration.
> Please raise here issues that you think MUST be fixed for M3.

Here is [1] the status of the last snapshot (r578410) that includes
last classlib updates. Unfortunately, not everything is green there.
I'm going to inspect all results to make sure that there are no
failures caused by CC configuration issues.

Please feel free to pick up any issue for investigation. For example,
2 pack200 classlib test failed. Also there is a crash of
org.apache.harmony.security.tests.java.security.cert.serialization.CertificateTest
on Linux x86

BTW, should we consider BTI's workspace (that we use for M3 testing)
frozen too?

[1] http://people.apache.org/~mloenko/snapshot_testing/script/r578410/index.html

Thanks,
Stepan.