harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject [general] M3 schedule
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 07:51:23 GMT
Hi,

OK, at least nobody suggested that we have longer then 3-month
schedule. That means that we should have next milestone no later then
September, 30.

So I'd like to remind that we are close to the mid of September and
propose the following M3 schedule:
- Septemer 15: feature freeze - svn trunk is frozen
I think this time it makes sense to freeze the trunk instead of
branching to avoid doing merges for bugfixes
- Septemer 22: code freeze - M3 branch(tag?) is created and the trunk
is unfrozen. All fixes for M3 go to the branch.
- Septemer 29 :release date - M3-branch is merged with the trunk.

Objections?

Thanks,
Stepan Mishura