harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Board report due
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 04:52:31 GMT
On 9/11/07, Tim Ellison wrote:
> It is time for me to submit a brief report to the Board on what we have
> been doing in Harmony over the last three months.
>
> I've written my version of events on the wiki [1], and invite you to
> either update it directly or respond here and I'll merge your changes.
> I know we have been very active, but we need to keep it short so please
> try and be succinct.

IMO the following is not quite correct:
- build-test infrastructure : enhancing our framework to run with more
test suites such as Mauve / Derby / ...

It sounds for me like we have done it but I don't see adaptors for the
framework in SVN or JIRA. Am I missing something?

Concerning the testing infrastructure I'd say that we are continuously
improving it by adding more scenarios to the snapshot testing. So
currently we regularly publish snapshots (3 per week) with their
testing results.

Thanks,
Stepan.