harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Beliaev" <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][M3] release candidate status
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 09:11:46 GMT
Helllo, Stepan,

I confirm it is high probability that there is nothing to be fixed in
Harmony for Eclipse Unit Tests now to significantly change the status. I
mean the M3 snapshot is pretty "well done" in respect to EUT.

*Still the EUT running script still may be improved*.

For example I can redo them to run each EUT Suite separately making sure all
resources are cleaned up after each suite run (still this won't cleanup $TMP
or $HOME directory because I do not have the exact list of file names
created by EUT). Still the current issues wwith *jdtcorecompiler* better be
resolved in Eclipse (but not workarounded in Harmony), so I'm not sure it is
a good solution.

Or I can incorporate to these scripts the creation, specifying and
cleanup-ing $HOME and $TMP directories.

So, please write if you have proposals for on EUT running scripts.

Thanks
Vladimir Beliaev

Vladimir Beliaev
Intel Middleware Products Division