harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Beliaev" <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject [buildtest][eut] set of EUT patches for M3 to be integrated
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:59:09 GMT
Hello, Stepan,

The EUT status on M3 is red (although there is no bug fixing remained for
M3). To make it GREEN let's get several actions done:

a) fix Summary Reporter to consider Expected Crashes

b) correct Expected Failure List files for particular EUT version / platform

For now I propose to commit set of patches related to EUT CC-based automated
testing. Here they are:

1. HARMONY-4835 ([buildtest][eut] Expected Crashes must be considered by
summary reporter)

2. HARMONY-4847 ([buildtest][eut] rename index.htm to index.html and add
links to output.txt and report.txt)

3. HARMONY-4849
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4849>([buildtest][eut]
warn if passed test is in EFL)

*Please get them committed before next snapshot testing*.

I still need to prepare some EFL-related patches to be proposed for M3.

Thanks
Vladimir Beliaev

> Hi,
>
> According to the plan - Sept. 22 is code freeze date for M3 so let's
> follow policy:
> "no more commits please without agreement from two committers on the dev
> list."
>
> Let's do more testing and analyze if there any critical/blocker issues
> for consideration.
> Please raise here issues that you think MUST be fixed for M3.
>
> Thanks,
> Stepan Mishura

Vladimir Beliaev
Intel Middleware Products Division