harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][M3] release candidate status
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 22:29:31 GMT
We need to relook at shutdown hangs on both platforms in M4. We have
had several intermittent shutdown hangs, zombie processes etc.
reported in this quarter, but have not added any new functionality to
address them. Given where we are, I don't think that we should
consider this a blocking failure.

IMHO, there isn't enough new information in this jvmti test failure to
open a new jira either.

Rana