harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] reminder: M3 feature freeze
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 01:55:36 GMT
> Alexei Zakharov wrote:
> > I'm able to reproduce and currently investigating the following HUT
> > failures reported in [1]:
> Thanks Alexei.  If it helps track down the problems, when I run all the
> classlib tests on Win ia32 with the IBM VME...
> > (in that order):
> > 1) java.awt.EventDispatchThreadRTest
> this also fails for me

Two questions:

Apparently java.awt.EventDispatchThreadRTest fails for both
J9/classlib as well as DRLVM/classlib combinations.  It seems the
problem is not in the JVM.  Is this correct?

Given that "Thread" is in the test name, I am trying to reproduce the
failure on DRLVM/classlib combo.  I have committed some threading mods
recently and want to make certain they are not somehow involved.  I
try to compile java.awt.EventThreadRTest individually but somehow do
not have a complete "-cp xxx" switch.  Does anyone see what is missing
in the following compile?

-g -cp c:\temp2\apache-ant-1.6.5\lib\ant-junit.jar;c:\t_harmony\trunk\working_classlib\depends\jars\junit_3.8.2\junit.jar;c:\t_harmony\trunk\working_classlib\deploy\jdk\jre\lib\boot\awt.jar

java\awt\EventDispatchThreadRTest.java:58: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable dispatchThread
location: class java.awt.Toolkit
java\awt\EventDispatchThreadRTest.java:59: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable dispatchThread
location: class java.awt.Toolkit
2 errors

Weldon Washburn