harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][M3] release notes
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:29:43 GMT
Alexey Varlamov wrote:
> Yep, just the link to JIRA query would be the best.
> Though I'm also not sure Web UI allows this, unless a project uses
> "Due date" feature which Harmony does not.

Well we can approximate it by querying the issues that were
resolved/closed between the date of M2 and the date of M3.

The problem being that it will include issues that are not part of the
release per se (such as website updates):

e.g.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310050&updated%3Abefore=28%2FSep%2F07&updated%3Aafter=1%2FMay%2F07&status=5&status=6&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC

Regards,
Tim