harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][M3] Classlibrary test suite crashes (Was: Re: [general] M3 - code frozen)
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 12:32:54 GMT
Stepan Mishura wrote:
> On 9/25/07, Alexei Zakharov <alexei.zakharov@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> As I remember Sean took pack200 tests. And Alexei Zakharov took
>>> security test crash.
>> I've just said I'm able to reproduce failures :) However, I'll take a
>> look. May be it can be fixed easily.
>
> Alexei, any progress in resolving classlib test crashes? Do we have
> serious issue here?

There are no serious issues with the pack200 tests which are now passing
since the code was cleaned and rebuilt.

There is a reported VM crash running the classlib tests on r579330, but
no details available so maybe they timed out.

Windows:
org.apache.harmony.security.tests.asn1.der.DerUTCTimeEDTest

Linux:
org.apache.harmony.security.tests.java.security.cert.serialization.CertificateTest

The other failure on Linux java.net code looks to me like a potentially
bogus test?

Regards,
Tim