harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] M3 - code frozen
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2007 21:18:46 GMT
Stepan Mishura wrote:
> According to the plan - Sept. 22 is code freeze date for M3 so let's
> follow policy:
> "no more commits please without agreement from two committers on the dev list."
>
> Let's do more testing and analyze if there any critical/blocker issues
> for consideration.
> Please raise here issues that you think MUST be fixed for M3.

Agreed, thanks for the reminder.  The focus moves onto testing what we
have got, and raising any regressions or bugs that seriously inhibit
areas of functionality.  The goal is a stable build at the end of the month.

A MUST fix is removing the IDEA algorithm from the version of
BouncyCastle that we redistribute -- see HARMONY-4810.

Shall we track these with an umbrella JIRA issue?

As part of the code freeze, I'm going to resync the Java 6 branch.

Regards,
Tim