harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Regis <xu.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][ldap] Several development concerns about Ldap service provider
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 02:05:27 GMT

Yang Paulex wrote:
> does ApacheDS provides a separated binaries jars for these features
> harmony needs? Or we need to build them oursleves? If it's latter
Yes, there are separated binaries jars in maven repository at [1], it's
up to date.
we just need shared-ldap and shared-asn1 modules, which depends on antlr,
commons-collections and slf4j, they also can be found in maven repository.

[1] http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/directory/shared/

Best Regards,
Regis.

> case, is it possible to separate these codes from other parts of
> ApacheDS?
>
> On 9/7/07, Regis <xu.regis@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Spark Shen wrote:
>>> We had some discussions[1] with developers in Apache DS community. And
>> find
>>> they have existing sharable classes.
>>>
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/shared/trunk/ldap/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/
>>> These classes constitute 3 major features.
>>> 1. codec - encode/decode ldap message
>>> 2. filter - parsing search filters such as 'cn=*'