harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [general] Fwd: Apachecon early bird registration deadline
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 08:09:23 GMT
FYI:  I encourage you to try and get to an ApacheCon event, they are
highly informative.  Geir is on the programme for ApacheCon US talking
about Harmony.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Apachecon early bird registration deadline
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 20:33:30 -0400
From: Rich Bowen <rbowen@apache.org>
To: pmcs@apache.org

Dear PMC members,

The participation of the PMCs and the participants in the various
Apache projects is needed to make ApacheCon a success. We count on
you to promote the conference on your project websites, and on your
project mailing lists. If the following message can be sent to your
project user mailing lists, it will give visibility to our conference
in the group of people most likely to come to, and benefit from, this
conference. Please help us out and forward this message on to those
lists, and put the banners on your website.

In particular, if there is a training session about your project,
please consider mentioning it on your user mailing list, and
encouraging the speaker to post a little blurb about it to the list.

ApacheCon US 2007  •  Atlanta GA

To support everyone in the community attending this conference we are
extending the Early Bird Registration to September 22, 2007.

Register now and save money PLUS your registration supports the Open
Source Community.

And PLEASE get this message out to your friends and others at work.

Buttons and banners available on site http://www.apachecon.com by
September 7,2007

Please help us get the word out!

ApacheCon Team