harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][M3] release candidate status
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 11:51:59 GMT
A short summary on classlib tests.

> - Class library unit tests:
>     1 crash on Windows that is hard to reproduce:

Was reported as
org.apache.harmony.security.tests.asn1.der.DerUTCTimeEDTest crash.
Unfortunately I'm unable to reproduce it anymore, I've tried several
times.

>     1 crash on Linux that is reproducible and it is bug in DRLVM (HARMONY-????):

Was recognized as a DRLVM issue, filed as HARMONY-4873.

>     1 test failure on Linux (incorrect test HARMONY-????)

The tests.api.java.net.MulticastSocketTest failure. I'm unable to
reproduce it. May be it can be reproduced only on heavy-loaded
machines. Tim has filed HARMONY-4872 about one of the possible reasons
of this. In general, I don't think this is a blocking issue for
releasing M3.

With Best Regards,
Alexei