harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] reminder: M3 feature freeze
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 07:00:57 GMT
Hi Gregory,

Thanks, as far as I can tell your patch fixes the reproducer and
doesn't add obvious regression at least.  However, it seems while
testing your patch I've found another (minor) problem with JNI
implementation in DRLVM. I've filed it as HARMONY-4846 (" [drlvm][jni]
CallVoidMethod crashes VM if applied to Non-void method"). Since it is
about VM crash it may also deserve VM gurus' attention.

Thanks a lot,
Alexei