harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] reminder: M3 feature freeze
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:23:44 GMT
Hi all,

> > 2) org.apache.harmony.beans.tests.java.beans.beancontext.BeanContextSupportTest
> This passes ok for me.

I've just fixed this failure. Looks like it was introduced by commit
r578410 - most likely the patch haven't been checked on DRLVM. The
problem itself was in differences between JNI implementations in DRLVM
and J9/RI. For more details please see HARMONY-4840 and HARMONY-4841.

My patch also fixed
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.io.ObjectInputStreamTest.test_readObject_Hierarchy
failure reported at [1]. Therefore, all HUT tests should now pass on DRLVM.

[1] http://people.apache.org/~varlax/harmony-integrity/

Thanks,
Alexei