harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] reminder: M3 feature freeze
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:24:55 GMT
Hi,

> Useful links for getting a picture of
> code healths are integrity testing status page[1] and snapshots
> [1] http://people.apache.org/~varlax/harmony-integrity/

I'm able to reproduce and currently investigating the following HUT
failures reported in [1]:
(in that order):
1) java.awt.EventDispatchThreadRTest
2) org.apache.harmony.beans.tests.java.beans.beancontext.BeanContextSupportTest

Just want to let others know to avoid duplication of work.

Regards,
Alexei