harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][awt][doc] font properties files
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 22:29:32 GMT
Hi,

I've just committed my first font properties file for Windows.  It
contains physical to logical fonts mapping for European languages
(fonts like Arial, Times New Roman) as well as for East Asian
languages: Chinese, Japanese and Korean. I would be appreciate if
someone with for example Chinese Windows or locale installed can try
it and make sure I don't break anything at least.

BTW I didn't add mappings for such supported-by-RI languages as Hebrew
or Thai because I neither know nor have fonts for them. It would be
nice if someone who have such knowledge can help with it.

Thanks,
Alexei