harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Board report due
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 22:10:54 GMT
I understand that this probably didn't draw much community attention
but we've also done some work in client (i.e. AWT&Swing) area - it
became more stable (according to JIRA more than 70 issues were fixed);
 we reenabled jEdit on Linux since it was crashing in July; fixed some
Windows fonts issues via font.properties and etc.

So I suggest to add something like:
client: became more stable and robust

Thanks,
Alexei