harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavlenko, Andrey A" <andrey.a.pavle...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [classlib][awt] Test java.awt.EventDispatchThreadRTest fails
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 07:49:40 GMT
It fails because the patch for HARMONY-2116 has been rolled back.
Moreover, I believe the patch should not be applied again. So, I thing
the test case testHarmony2116 should be removed from the test.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rui Hu [mailto:roberthurui@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 11:39 AM
To: dev@harmony.apache.org
Subject: [classlib][awt] Test java.awt.EventDispatchThreadRTest fails

I've just found that the test "java.awt.EventDispatchThreadRTest" in
AWT module fails in recent revisions.

The error message is:

testHarmony2116	Failure	expected:<0> but was:<170452>

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<0> but was:<170452>
at
java.awt.EventDispatchThreadRTest.testHarmony2116(EventDispatchThreadRTe
st.java:61)
at java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.invokeV(AccessibleObject.java:25)

Would anyone take a look at it? Thanks a lot!
--
Robert Hu
China Software Development Lab, IBM