harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] M3 - code frozen
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:52:34 GMT

On 25 September 2007 at 10:39, Tim Ellison <t.p.ellison@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alexey Petrenko wrote:
> > 2007/9/25, Tim Ellison <t.p.ellison@gmail.com>:
> >> I'll be looking at some of the functional, reliability, and stress tests
> >> failures and seeing if there is anything I can help with.  I'll post to
> >> the list for any areas that I pick up.
> > You can remove IDEA for example... :)
>
> I thought Mark was looking at that?

I am.  (I'm going to check in the source and compiled versions for a
dummy IDEAEngine class.  Trying to compile it on-the-fly is horrible to
do properly because of bootstrapping problems and would involve quite a
lot of changes.)

It would be useful if someone could add a page to the website that the
exception message can then point to rather than trying to include the
whole story in an exception message.

-Mark.