harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Redistributing bouncy castle providers
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 12:13:01 GMT

I've added a patch that removes two classes:

   org/bouncycastle/asn1/misc/IDEACBCPar.class
   org/bouncycastle/crypto/engines/IDEAEngine.class

to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4810 in order to
facilitate testing.  (Obviously, the signature files are also removed.)

Tim, do we know if this is sufficient?

I see lots of x-net failures after applying this patch! ;-(

Regards,
 Mark.