harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][pack200] Interested in Pack200
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 08:44:25 GMT
Hi Alex,

Thanks very much for your reply.  I hadn't found HARMONY-3290, so I will
have a look at that.  Do you happen to remember what the main changes were
that you made for EclipseCon?

I would definitely be interesting in talking about the current
implementation and getting up to speed with it.  I've read most of your past
e-mails and had a look at some of the code, so that's where I am at the
moment.

Thanks,

Sian