harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject [classlib][pack200] Interested in Pack200
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:20:48 GMT
Hello,

I have noticed that pack200 still has quite a bit of work remaining and I
would be quite interested in getting involved in helping to complete it, or
at least the unpack part.  I know Alex has done a lot of work in this area
already, but I'm not sure if anyone is actively working on it at the moment
and obviously I don't want to duplicate work or tread on anyone's toes.  So
I was just wondering if it would it be ok to do some work on this, and if
so, whether anyone could let me know if they are also working on it?

Thanks,

Sian

--
Sian January