harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Yuri Dolgov" <dolgov.g.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][blog]Collective Harmony blog
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:17:14 GMT
Hello, thank you all for the information!

Tim, you are right, it's easy to make multi-user blog on www.blogspot.com,
and put the RSS to
planetapache.org agregator seems to be a great idea.

As I've already created a blog on blogspot.com I suggest to start with it if
nobody objects (as most
of us use gmail accounts it should be pretty easy to start). Does everybody
agree or we should
choose another solution?

I've sent invitations to Spark Shen, Xiao-Feng does anybody else want to
participate?

Thanks,
Yuri