harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Yuri Dolgov" <dolgov.g.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][blog]Collective Harmony blog
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 12:22:28 GMT
What is the login/password pair for [1]? :-)

I've sent it to you privately

Does apache provide a blog facility? If not, can we set up a blog server
ourselves, just as those continuous integration/testing machine?

As I could find out Apache doesn't provide. But installation own blog
server seems reasonable for me, I'll find out if there are good existing
solutions.

Thanks,
Yuri