harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Yuri Dolgov" <dolgov.g.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][blog]Collective Harmony blog
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 12:00:05 GMT
Hello,

That's wonderful. I'm not sure what is the best way to organize it. Ideally
I would like to have a multi-user blog with account for each of the
participants. But currently I haven't found such solution. I've created a
blog [1] and I could share login/password with all the guys who want to
participate, or I could make all the posts personally.

Maybe you know a better solution?

Thanks,
Yuri