harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Yuri Dolgov" <dolgov.g.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Defining M3
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:59:31 GMT
Correct me if I wrong, more often releases (each 2 months) could help to
enable new features in the public snapshots and keep stable version up to
date with codebase. But if there were no big changes made during two months
does it make a big sense to release anyway?

I agree that regular and predictable releases are really important, but
could we make some more complex rule for the builds? E.g. make release in
two month—č if there were some big changes or in 3 months otherwise.

Thanks,
Yuri