harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Yuri Dolgov" <dolgov.g.y...@gmail.com>
Subject [general][blog]Collective Harmony blog
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 16:03:57 GMT
Hello,

I have an idea to start a blog about Harmony. I'm going to write about JIT
(mostly about register allocation as my area of expertise), security related
issues and general Harmony progress. I think it would be very useful for
Harmony to get a good coverage in bloggers community. I wonder if somebody
is interested in writing some posts about the other areas? If so I would be
glad to combine our efforts in this area and create some kind of multi-user
blog.

Any ideas/suggestions are highly appreciated.

BTW, I have a pretty long lists of posts about Harmony in different blogs
(Harmony developers and independent bloggers), I could share it if somebody
is interested.

Thanks,
Yuri