harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Yang Paulex" <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: check out harmony source
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 03:12:14 GMT
Yes, the reason behind this is Harmony adopts modular architecture, which
permits multi classlib or JVM implementations. You can check out classlib or
one of the VMs separately, or checked out the federated build, and then use
"ant populate_source" to get a default composite working copy.

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development laboratory